Discover Our Story
We stood around this diamond in the rough, and wondered at the endless possibilities, and so the idea of OLYMPIA FLAME DINER was born in 1991.
Tom & Gina Katsenos, the patriarchs of the family are living in the American Dream.
Born in the Peleponneus of Greece, post WWII, they sought out a better life for themselves and their future. In 1966 they landed in Toronto Canada. Soon after Patty and George were born.
- 1991 – 3stars, Robert Tolf, Table Talk, Sun Sentinel.
- 1997 – Best of Boca, Best Little known Breakfast Place, Boca Raton Magazine.
- 1998 – Best Greek, Sun Sentinel, Sunshine Reader’s Choice Award.
- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 – Proud Sponsor of Dunn’s Run, Benefitting Boys & Girls Club.
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, – Top 500 Restaurants, Florida Trend Magazine, Golden Spoon Awards.
- 2009 – Small Business of the Year Nominee, Deerfield Chamber of Commerce.
- 2009 – 3rd place Chili Cookoff, Deerfield Beach, Observer Newspaper.
- 2009 – Proud Sponsor of the American Cancer Society – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Chair and Volunteer of the Year.